Steps for Maclay parents to use our online athletic clearance process
- The first time you use the AthleticClearance site you will be entering name, address, email, phone, etc.and completing all THREE Sections including: Student Info, Parent Info, and Electronic Signatures. If you created an account last year, you will simply be: UPDATING your personal information (Student & Parent) UPLOADING a NEW EL2 if the previous one has expired (Physicals are good for ONE calendar year)
- HOW TO REGISTER. NEW Parents should register using a valid email username and enter a password. You will also be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped, your account will not activate.
- Log back in using the password you registered with and select Start Clearance
- Choose 2018-19 as the School Year & then choose MACLAY from the list of schools menu.
- Next, choose ALL SPORTS – this is just to register your child, you are not actually committing your child to play every sport!
- Complete ALL of the required fields for Step 1: Student Information –
- Next, if you have a Current Physical that is signed and complete, you can Upload the EL-2 Form into the Profile. *** Please make sure that you upload the EL-2 into the PROFILE,NOT into the Document Library, otherwise the Athletic Director won’t be able to see it!
If for some reason you cannot upload the EL-2 pages, into the PROFILE, simply scan the forms and email them to me – or just drop them off – and I will upload them for you.
- Next, you may choose to Upload any Proof of Insurance and the EL-3 forms, however, this is not required! ONLY the EL-2 upload is required in this section!
- Next, Complete all required fields for Step 2: MEDICAL HISTORY & PARENT Info
- Finally, please complete ALL required fields for Step 3: ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES –
Type in your signature for each section, and then your child should type in their signature for each section. When you have “Signed” all of the forms, Click Submit.
- All of the data you enter will be electronically filed with Maclay’s Athletic Department for review. The student will be marked Cleared for Participation once all items are uploaded and you will receive an email notification. You will also be notified 3 weeks prior to the expiration date for their physical.
- Any questions? Please call Jake von Scherrer at (850) 893-2138 x 356